Making your own models functional in MCS means your content gains those same dynamic cross-figure capabilities. Create your own content in a modeling software you prefer by using the provided Figure Templates from Morph 3D. Then bring your models into Artist Tools to make them work with MCS.
Once you’re done you have content that can be used on a variety of MCS characters in your own games and applications, or you can resell it through Morph 3D to other MCS developers.
How to use Artist Tools
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH ARTIST TOOLS?
- Create your own custom MCS content
- Use your MCS content in your own games and apps*
- Sell your content through Morph 3D and Morph partner stores
- No subscription needed for use in your apps or games
* In-game micro-transactions for content require an additional license addendum.